Cronus Human Capital is a professional services firm, specializing in the placement of technical, analytical, and financial personnel.
Our most successful partnerships leverage Cronus’ data science resources to solve point-in-time challenges through fixed scope engagements, or to grow their top performing FTEs via contract-to-hire.
Whether you’re looking to augment an existing analytics division or simply embed data science into your current financial practices, Cronus talent will empower your firm with data-backed decision confidence.
- Full life cycle recruiting of IT/Analytical or Financial professionals for all non-retained direct hire roles.
- Make direct, proactive sourcing contact via phone with desired candidate prospects in competitive/applicable organizations.
- Manage pipeline of consulting candidates pursuant to standard procedures – of highly qualified, hirable candidates.
- Manage recruiting process on the client side for your accounts.
- Actively conduct, produce and report upon candidate development research, utilizing social media, online networking, digital tools, CRM, phone, email, digital communications, and other research/communication resources.
- Utilize research, phone, pipeline, ATS and other recruiting avenues to identify and persuasively present candidates for job orders.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Manage candidate lifecycle via consistent communication and relationship management, from sourcing through interviewing, negotiation, resignation, onboarding and follow-up.
Knowledge, Skills Requirements:
2+ year(s) of recruiting experience in an agency environment, or 4+ years in a professional services sales role
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required. Preferred majors include: finance, business, economics or other related major.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to focus on candidate needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Coachable and enthusiastic about being part of a team.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Creating a positive work environment and exceptional sales culture.
Job Type: Full-time