Our client, a leading global management services company that provides access to comprehensive full lifecycle, end-to-end management solutions, is actively seeking a Lead Consultant of Accounting Policy / Reporting within the Baltimore suburbs. The company currently has several million vehicles within 40+ countries worldwide. This individual will be allowed to work remotely after the first two weeks.
This accounting policy consultant role reports directly to the Director, Internal and Controls and Financial Reporting. This person will be well versed in SOX compliance with a strong understand of GAAP practices and policies. This individual will be working directly with the corporate team to make sure that internal accounting policies are up to GAAP & IFRS standards. This person with be the lead in developing, improving and thoroughly reviewing these policies prior to being published.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Required
- Previous Big4 auditing experience preferred
- At least 7+ years of experience working within technical accounting
- Expert in U.S. GAAP policy
- Understanding of IFRS preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work on a consultant basis