Our client is a large non-profit in DC that has an immediate need for a Help Desk II Technician to support them on a contract-to-hire basis. This is a full-time role; this is how this department on-board their full-time employees. This candidate must have the ability to start immediately.
- Manages helpdesk requests and responds quickly and effectively.
- Performs hardware and software maintenance, assists with installations and deployments for all client PC’s and peripherals
- Provides remote user and VPN support
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models and security issue resolution.
- Create and verify backups of data
- Create and update users
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Assists in the recommendation of technology-related purchases in keeping with organizational goals and objectives.
- 4 to 12 years of progressive Help Desk experience
- Knowledge of Active Director
- Experience with Office365