This listing has expired.
Our client, a large healthcare company is hiring a Data/BI Analyst (OBIEE) to support them on an indefinite consulting basis. This individual is going to be creating tons of custom reports as directed by supervisors.
- Define the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
- Analyze the problem and the information to be processed.
- Identify permanent fixes to recurring problems.
- Run reporting schedules for business users.
- Analyze and develop computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, and records management functions.
- Develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyze user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, and analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of OBIEE
- At least 5 years programming/reporting experience in OBIEE
- At least 5 years programming with Microsoft Excel data manipulation, formulas, VBA and macro development, table and pivot table functionality, and format capabilities;
- At least 3+ years of business analysis experience or strong analytical aptitude
- At least 3+ years experience as the primary author for user support tools, instructions, and standard operating procedures that are intended for a non-technical audience with varying levels of facility with data
- At least 3+ years experience and specific project leadership experience working with workforce or people analytics data sufficient to understand the format and implication of personnel transactions for employees and applicant